"TOC images and original content"

For the table of contents, I decided to use some images that still had to do with my science topic and, more specifically, ecology. I decided to do this because I was also looking good and matching the theme of the page itself. One of the images that I had shortlisted is as follows:


Picture 1:


This is one of my previous choices as I cover, but I had turned that down because of the simplicity of the image, which I thought would not do well to attract readers at first glance. I thought that this would be a better table of contents image because of how I would keep it simple and not necessarily need to atracct the reader, since they have already opened the magazine. That is also why this image is already edited, because It was very close to becoming my cover, but was only turned down of it's simplicity. This is the first image that I think will be a good choice in my table of contents.


Picture 2:


This is also another one of my images that I thought would come in real handy for any of my images that I had to use, not specifically in the cover, toc, or spread. I thought putting it n the cover would be a good idea at first, but then say that they main part of the image was taking up too much space and I wanted an image with more space to insert the masthead, coverlines, etc. I think that this image would probably be a good image for the table of contents because of how the main part of the image takes up most of the space, and how the rest of the image is blurred out, allowing the audience to get only a brief understanding from it.

Picture 3:




This is another image that I had in mind specifically for the table of contents page, specifically because of the aesthetic look it exerts to the audience. I think that this is great because it also looks professional and would give a sense of what would be inside. This also takes up most of the space in the image, which is also another reason why I think it would be a great image to utilize it the table of contents.



Conclusion: I think that all of these images would be suitable to use in the table of contents, which is good because it would take some pressure off in choosing the final image, because all of them are goon in the first place. First we have to edit the other two images to actually decide on one, but for now, I can be almost completely sure that it is going to be one of these tree.

Comments

Popular Posts