This is my current and final 2 pages spread after the edits and all the other processes. The color scheme of the spread is a bit bland, but I do incorporate the logo colors of the magazine's name on the top of the left page. I used the method of my second draft from my previous blog for this one, bud decided to ultimately change the side. The reason for this was because, in science magazines, the information comes onto more priority than the image(s), and therefore keep the articles on the left side for priority, and the photo(s) on the left side ass a type of addition. I even added a pull quote in my article to make the article feel more authentic. I will show you also how I edited the photo on the left, which shows shards of ice. I used Adobe photoshop express.


I added the contrast to 69.




And I also added the "whites" section to 46.


Comments

Popular Posts